- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter,
respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Do we use 'cookies'?
- Third-party disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third-party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles.
They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
- According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
- How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
- We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
- It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
- Acceptable use
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause,
damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website;
or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful,
illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- No warranties
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Audi-Mib.bg makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and
materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Audi-Mib.bg does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Limitations of liability
Audi-Mib.bg will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the
contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:.
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this
website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
- Unenforceable provisions
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law,
that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to Audi-Mib.bg other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Audi-Mib.bg may take such action as Audi-Mib.bg deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- Audi-Mib.bg may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.